Notice to Readers
All technical content found on the Orex Minerals Inc. website has been reviewed & approved by Ben Whiting, MSc., P.Geo., President & CEO of Orex Minerals Inc. and a Qualified Person under Canadian NI 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.
The site is designed to provide knowledge for information purposes only:
- The information is taken from sources believed to be reliable, and the information is believed to be accurate at the time it is posted to the website. However, there is no way to ensure that the information is accurate at any particular moment in time. Therefore, the information is not designed to provide financial, tax planning, accounting, investment, business or legal advice, in any way whatsoever.
- Orex and its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, employees, licensors, and/or third-party Content providers are in no way responsible or liable for any damages whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity, of any kind whatsoever, however caused, arising out of the use or non-availability of this Website, or reliance on the Content contained herein. This limitation of liability shall hold even if Orex, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, employees, licensors, and/or third party Content providers were warned of the possibility of damages referred in this disclaimer.
- Although care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, this information may contain typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein.
- No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Orex to that effect. Orex is not responsible for the content of sites that can be reached through links on this site.
- This web site may include "forward looking statements". All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein, including without limitation, statements regarding exploration results, future plans and objectives of Orex are forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
- Furthermore, the information in no way should be construed or interpreted as, or as a part of, an offering or solicitation of securities. Investors are advised to discuss all of their stock purchases with a registered securities broker or personal finance professional prior to investing.
- No obligation, responsibility or liability shall be incurred by Orex or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents for any loss or damage whatsoever, whether incidental, special, indirect, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or for lost profits in connection with, caused by or arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in or infringement by, or from any use of, or reliance on such information available on this web site, the links to other sites contained in this web site or any information available on such sites.
- "Content" includes, but is not limited to, all text, photographs, software, graphics, video and audio files and anything else contained in this Website.
- "User" includes, but is not limited to, any person who is able to access this Website by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to, legal, illegal, authorized and unauthorized means.
The content of this website is owned by Orex Minerals Inc. and is protected by copyright law, as a collective work and compilation, both in Canada and abroad.
Cautionary Note to US Investors
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") permits US Mining companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only those mineral deposits that a company can economically and legally extract or produce.
Any estimates of mineral resources shown in Orex Mineral Inc.'s website have been prepared in accordance with definition standards of the Canadian National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101"), which may differ from definition standards of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") Industry Guide 7.
We use certain terms in this website, such as "measured", "indicated", and "inferred" resources, which the SEC guidelines strictly prohibit US registered companies from including in their filings with the SEC.